- The Boat Command temperature sensor displays your boat’s temperature on the Boat Command app/website. Place the temperature sensor in your boat’s cabin, bilge, or pretty much anywhere you’d like.
- Set up temperature alerts to be notified for extreme temperatures. Alerts can be sent when the temperature drops below and/or rises above preset temperature values.
- The temperature sensor wires directly into the Boat Command harness and can be extended with similar gauge wire up to 20 ft.
- Measures temperatures from –67°F to +257°F (–55°C to +125°C).
- ±1°F accuracy from 14°F to 185°F (–10°C to +85°C).